When trying to choose the right pump for your specific needs, you need a lot to plan for. Your main task is to choose the right pump to meet the needs of your particular system. Applications range from small businesses to large industrial applications. A typical inlet / outlet range for diaphragm pumps is from one quarter of an inch to four inches. A typical maximum flow rate ranges from 10 liters per minute, to 800 liters per minute. When choosing a pump, you should consider:
- Do you need to flood the pump?
- Will you work with dangerous materials?
- What are the temperature limitations you have?
- How much fluid do you need to move?
- What is your budget?
- What is the required flow rate for your installation?
- What limitations / opportunities for viscosity do you need?
Talk to our experts to find the right pump for your needs. At our company you can buy air diaphragm pumps on the most favorable terms.