Hydraulic accumulators Freudenberg (Integral), Germany
Hydraulic accumulator is a vessel for storage and return of energy of the working fluid that is under pressure.
Hydraulic accumulators structurally divided into three main types:
- piston accumulators;
- bladder accumulators;
- membrane accumulators.
Company Bibus offers from a warehouse in Belarus and also under the order, hydraulic accumulators and accumulator systems (units) which are different in design and appointment, for the following tasks:
- Accumulation of hydraulic power and maintaining a fixed pressure;
- Power to the system in abnormal and emergency situations, ensuring emergency management;
- The accumulation of a working liquid reserves to compensate for leaks;
- Pulsation damping piston pumps;
- To avoid pulsations in piping lines;
- Damping of hydraulic shocks, mechanical vibrations and pulses;
- amortization of suspension of mobile vehicles and so on...