2:1 Ratio High Pressure Pumps
Designed for applications where 7 Bar (100 PSI) maximum pump operating pressure is insufficient to overcome system requirements. The flow rate is roughly half of the equivalent size pump output, though a maximum discharge pressure of 14 Bar (200 PSI) can be achieved with only 7Bar (100 PSI) air inlet pressure supplied.
- Port Sizes: 3/4" through 3"
- Capacity: 3.8 to 380 l/min
- Construction: Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, or Aluminium wetted materials
- Diaphragm: Choice of six elastomers
- Controls: No elaborate bypass, relief valves, or complicated controls required.
- Excellent pressure retention.